Capious is committed to constantly improving performance and to supplying good quality plants and services of globally acceptable quality to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and their requirements.
All plant and equipment will be operated and maintained to the highest possible quality standards by the implementation of good handling and operating systems and awareness of latest technologies.
Capious recognises quality as a key corporate responsibility and the Directors and Senior Managers are committed to ensuring that at all levels within the organisation, its operations and activities are managed to provide its customers with the best possible service & support.
Capious is an ISO 9001:2008
company, to achieve this, the Company follow fully documented Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and certified by Intertek Certification Limited (UKAS accredited) Quality Assurance. The manual provides a structure for establishing and evaluating all important quality objectives.
Capious is constantly interacting, train and motivate all employee whose work will assure the delivery of good products and quality services. All system are in place to meet requirements to its customers.TOWARDS QUALITY
- Each machine at CAPIOUS is subjected to multiple quality checks during design and development, involving people from every department, to produce high-quality machines that must deliver satisfactory performance
- Customer feedback at CAPIOUS forms an important procedure in developing better and improved products.
- Computer-aided designing enables us to design the most critical parts in such a way that they are capable of withstanding the severest of shocks and vibrations during operation
- Almost ALL parts are manufactured at the CAPIOUS works, enabling the Company to provide its clients higher quality and after-sales-service.
- Ready availability of all the frequently needed spares along with quick service response helps our customers achieve maximum productivity